when something....ko fikir???

Monday, October 29, 2007

AM I SPECIAL?

1) I am
2) I'm not... but to realise that, to realise that i am not better than everyone else, gives me humility. I know not to be over confident, and in that sense, i have an edge over most. In that sense, I am special. To pick the first, according to the second, just shows that I am like ereryone else. Since everyone thinks they are special, it becomes normal, contradicting your 'specialness'. But if i pick the second, to say that I'm not, it can only be said that I am special, if and only if, i don't realise that I will become humble, and therefore special. To realise this and to 'feel' special only makes you like everyone else. Either way, you end up picking the first. Either way, you are not special! Is it, then, the fault of the question for not allowing any choice, or is there no choice to begin with? Are we doomed to living a non-special, boring feeble existance? Or is there, by any chance, a third option? I am confused (i have no idea what i'm saying here - most probably because it doesn't make any sense)(plus, i forget my point) .....

No comments: